About Me

My photo
simple about me LeLeN ... I'm a NURSE's student(July 2009 - Dec 2015) Currently working in a Hospital in post natal high risk ward Sometime you dont understand me~~ but I wish U dont.. *I've been deleted some of my words here due to my current surrounding and interaction with other.. which is not suitable about me now.. Back to my point I have 5 siblings.2 sister a brother and young brother all of us married and multiply except my young brother.. I know your shining eyes but you don't like me actually.. before you do that think yourself first. Hate me and do ahead.. the one Who create me is create you too. So you are trying hating God. Peace be with you

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SEM 1 result


Anatomy and Physiology C+
Nursing Science(1) B-
Psychology and
Development Psychology & sosiology B+
Communication, Relationship
&
community and Professional Development B-
English For nursing B-
Nursing Practise(1) A


my GPA : 3.00 hmmm not bad LeLeN, Seriusely after come back from holidays in kk I didnt open any book I didnt study.I sat exam best on my information in classes. For those of you who lazy to open books the most important is give your full attention in class when lecturer give thier lecture in ask question if you dont have any question thats mean you dont understant your study. I dont believe for those of "us" understand easily. People who are learing will came out with so many quetions, Aren't it?
anyway~ all the answer it's in your hand..actually we are the one who gave MARK to our own RESULT.You do the very best for your study and for sure you will know what will CAME out..DON'T it?

No comments:

Post a Comment