About Me

My photo
simple about me LeLeN ... I'm a NURSE's student(July 2009 - Dec 2015) Currently working in a Hospital in post natal high risk ward Sometime you dont understand me~~ but I wish U dont.. *I've been deleted some of my words here due to my current surrounding and interaction with other.. which is not suitable about me now.. Back to my point I have 5 siblings.2 sister a brother and young brother all of us married and multiply except my young brother.. I know your shining eyes but you don't like me actually.. before you do that think yourself first. Hate me and do ahead.. the one Who create me is create you too. So you are trying hating God. Peace be with you

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I'm not laugh to the Blind man but He CHEAT us!

A moment ago while we having teh tarik in Maulana at Taman Tun Dr.Ismail(TTDI)... a friend of mine laugh at a blind man who almost bang to the mast land~~ but there is a man pull his shirt so that he not bang to the mastland. They came to my friend sale a tissue but my friend didnt "layan" and they away. I try give hint to ma friend for stop laughing but after The Blind Man across the road then he try to sit at the motorcycle... the things that make me shock he take his cell phone and press it seems like he texting messege!!but I think he use the special cell phone for the special people but the things that really make me sure he NOT blind is when the crosier fall down he simply take it and he know where the crosier fall . WTF-ish I saw!!! He was Cheating to us!!!! and he folded and kept the crosier in his beg then~~~ Well God see your people what they try do~~ I'm not blame my friend who laugh at him~~~ Lord, forgive us as we forgive those who sins again us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment