About Me

My photo
simple about me LeLeN ... I'm a NURSE's student(July 2009 - Dec 2015) Currently working in a Hospital in post natal high risk ward Sometime you dont understand me~~ but I wish U dont.. *I've been deleted some of my words here due to my current surrounding and interaction with other.. which is not suitable about me now.. Back to my point I have 5 siblings.2 sister a brother and young brother all of us married and multiply except my young brother.. I know your shining eyes but you don't like me actually.. before you do that think yourself first. Hate me and do ahead.. the one Who create me is create you too. So you are trying hating God. Peace be with you

Saturday, July 17, 2010

CSS St.Francis Xavier

Me n Momoi went to SFX actually they told us today got practise dance for cultural night on August 21st Orginize by Mogun Society Malaysia(MSM) but then the activity was like Praise n Worship,bible sharing, Sharing and games.

we start with introduce ourself follow by praise n worship,bible sharing, games and Sharing.

Thing that very challenging for me is GAMES!! usually the best part is games but its totaly different but very excitement. We've given a piece of paper. we need list at least 5 good character to the person who u knew well.
my self is written like above picture~~~ hmmm I'm not satisfied at all that the things that she wrote isn't me. She really mean it, yesh I know. After I shared that I'm not satisfied the next games same as well like this but we need list Bad character but then she cant wrote because she dont has idea and me as well.

Today I felt very lovely because instead of going out to get enjoy I also enjoy with the praise n worship which I can sing, dance and talked with God~~
I feel enjoy and free~~~
Gratia El Shaddai

No comments:

Post a Comment