About Me

My photo
simple about me LeLeN ... I'm a NURSE's student(July 2009 - Dec 2015) Currently working in a Hospital in post natal high risk ward Sometime you dont understand me~~ but I wish U dont.. *I've been deleted some of my words here due to my current surrounding and interaction with other.. which is not suitable about me now.. Back to my point I have 5 siblings.2 sister a brother and young brother all of us married and multiply except my young brother.. I know your shining eyes but you don't like me actually.. before you do that think yourself first. Hate me and do ahead.. the one Who create me is create you too. So you are trying hating God. Peace be with you

Saturday, January 15, 2011

TwentyeLevent

its a long road I need ta pass on.....

exchange year....
i never prepare for it...

as I came back from my nest. I felt like I been renewed I never had a feeling such scared to move on like before maybe I'm getting mature

after 2 days been in hostel I heard rumors from my house mate that this sem 4 my college will send some of student go to Indonesia for practical.

I been missed to apply it on that day because I thought they just playing each other. After arriving from class I heard it again then I start asking them is it "true" or "not"
hmmm.... yes that it. Quickly I told my friend I also want to go... then she asked the person who incharge of this. Luckly there is still 4 left empty. I gave my full name, ID card number, matrix number and my number phone as they ask me to do so,

I really don't understand........ WHy and why, why? I got this....
"Lord, what is your next plan for me?"

I can feel that my future will not such as my brother n sister who came back to my family after their education jounery and having their own family and life.

I still have lot of things to achieve on~~
I want to go the place that I haven't reach on. I want to do the things that won't regret me later on~~
" Lord, can I Do this alone?"

For this year I start to not listen my family words I start do my own decisions.
Lets I deal everything by my self or later on I will regret for the rest of my life.

I found myself in trouble when I fall in love with someone.
Sometimes I really don't understand myself.. What I try to do... I made my days very stupid... Should I carry on~~ why oh why?

I haven't do my own vision for this year... the butterfly keep on playing in my mind but I didn't catch her....
I will catch her today if there is no barrier...

This morning I send a Verse to someone. I hope he know I like him very much.... I can felt I got chemistry with him... I never met a person like him who share his life story for me.
I really want to help him.. to love him even though I know that I'm going to foolishing myself.. I know there is no ending story between us because I dont want againts the law of God.

I just surrender everything to God. I will keep myself NO SEX before Marriage. Lets the time answer it.
"Lord, I want to be with him at two times only.... NOW and FOREVER.In your name I pray. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment