About Me

My photo
simple about me LeLeN ... I'm a NURSE's student(July 2009 - Dec 2015) Currently working in a Hospital in post natal high risk ward Sometime you dont understand me~~ but I wish U dont.. *I've been deleted some of my words here due to my current surrounding and interaction with other.. which is not suitable about me now.. Back to my point I have 5 siblings.2 sister a brother and young brother all of us married and multiply except my young brother.. I know your shining eyes but you don't like me actually.. before you do that think yourself first. Hate me and do ahead.. the one Who create me is create you too. So you are trying hating God. Peace be with you

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Parents

Photo by: F i l e x D e R a n d y I n d r a

Father's death is like an umbrella broken,

Mother's death is like a train passed by.

-From a book: Life without a choice. Written by: Karuna Kusalasaya-

I don't think my parents like me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.

-Woody Allen-


Looking at this pic remind my first step in Peninsular. After a month in Peninsular with ill heart, home sick and so on~~ I'm joining a Borneo Camp orginized by Kristus Aman Chapel in Taman Tun Dr.Ismail. The camp situated in Good Shepherd, Church at Damansara Height.

I couldn't remember when its on because I need open my 2009 Diary its all written on when I was joining the camp.

I still remember and still linger in my mind each one of us had been given a piece of paper and they told us to draw any particular things represent you and your family and you must discribe. Why you choose it? and why? so on.. Only 15minutes had been given.

*When I get the paper n pencil. I don't have any idea to draw on. Looking at my other friends busying drawing. I spent 5 minutes to find what should I draw and I keep on telling myself I SHOULD DO because its remind my BELOVED family at the moment I asked IHS to make it easier that hard for me.

As I said before I only like flower thats all only in my head. Then, suddently I got and an idea draw

TREE it will represent my both parent ~they standing there far away from me and wait me home with an old root based on soil waiting the ground refused provide water and food to them.

CLOVER represent my sibling ~they are colour of my life cheering me and couraged me.

BUTTERFLY my friends ~fly in the sky freely hoping that I will meet them again and play with them again.

Big Clover is me

As I drawing and my tears falling heavy like a rain and flow like a river which is difficult for me to stop on..

And I draw the TREES same as well like above picture but the background not like that lar~~~

This life had teach me so much I am a CRUEL daughter who always againts my parents word when they try corrected me. There were a time I pounch my bapa face when I fight with him due to save my sister. Next day I saw a blue-reddish swelled near his eyes.

"Lord, I know this is your punishment to me I do, with open hand I receive it but please keep them protect them and keep them in a good health. I know my journey still long and I know its hard for me stay again with them because I already deal with my life now and you know my base will be somewhere but not in sabah. I will give everything I have to them because I know one day I'm not beside them when they fall sick. I will paid everythings with my successful. Lord, only these Lord I ask You. In Your name I pray Lord.Amen."

In christ alone,

Maryline Perisin

*2:39 *A1409 room no.1 Palm Spring, Kota Damansara, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment